Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Home-Made Christmas Gift Ideas

I love Christmas, and I LOVE the idea of having a home-made Christmas...So here are some fun ideas so we can all get started on the making.

I am so making two of these large monkeys for my girls, wouldn't they be so cute sitting on their bed, I saw one made out of chenille (SO CUTE), click HERE to see the chenille one. Click HERE for the free pattern

My girls LOVE changing baby diapers, how cute would it be to have a basket full of these? click HERE for tutorial

All Done by you.
Love the cute notebook... Click HERE for tutorial

mug2.JPG
I love hats, they are awesome for those days I don't want to do my hair.. HERE is a tutorial for this cute one.

Isn't this appliquéd shirt so cute! Click HERE for the tutorial

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin