Monday, August 10, 2009

I've been thinking about Halloween...

It seems like the week before Halloween is always when I get the desire to create some fun Halloween decorations... This year I thought I would get a head start on deciding what I would like to make.... I am for sure going to make one of these darling banners. If anyone wants to get together and make this with me we can make a movie/ craft night out of it.

Holiday Banner
Made by Craft Mommy

I love these tuille costumes, I think they are so frilly and would be so easy to make. Maybe I could convince Sienna to be Tinkerbelle again.
Tinker Fairy Dress - 4 piece set Inspired by Tinkerbell - Includes a Sweet Baby Pixie Dress, Headband, Wand, and Wings - Custom SEWN Tutu Dress - up to 20'' in length - sizes Newborn to 24 months - Perfect for Birthdays and Halloween Costumes

Carving Pumkins is such a blast! This is one of many amazing pumkins on Martha Stewarts Site.


Aren't these tags so cute, perfect for attaching to your treats for the neighbors.
Frankenstein - Halloween Tags - FREE SHIPPING

Everyone needs a Halloween tablecloth, especially if it is as cute as this one! I LOVE the Pom pom detail seriously I think I am going to have to make one of these!
Day of the Dead Skeletons Tablecloth
Made by Muerto to Go

I want to do a couple costume this year, but all the womens costumes are so scandalous, do you think Seth will go for this get-up? :)


I really think that Halloween is one of the best holidays, you get to dress up like your 10 again and eat as much candy as you want! Sounds like a party! What are some of your favorite Halloween decorations or traditions?

1 comment:

Erin Spenc said...

My favorite thing about Halloween is the candy. I was so excited when I realized that I could go trick or treating again with my kid.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin