Thursday, September 24, 2009

I need your VOTE

I am in need of a new purse, and am thinking maybe I will just make myself one...hmmm....So these are the patterns that I have found that I like so far, tell me which one you like the best and if you know of any other cute patterns please, share!
Now remember, don't judge the purse by its fabric, because I will be choosing my own, judge it on its shape.
PDF SEWING PATTERN - The (Expandable) Pack it in Tote Bag
These two bags are both designed by the same person over at U Hand Bag

PDF SEWING PATTERN - The Highbrow Hobo Bag

8 comments:

Melissa said...

i ♥ the highbrow hobo bag!

Lyssa Beth said...

This is tough. I like the design of the second one but the first one seems to have more room, which I like...

the Eggett's said...

I like the pattern of the first one the best. . . unless you are using a really stiff material, then I would like the second one better :)
good luck, can't wait to see it!

Chelsea said...

I love the red style. If you make one. let me know how much you would charge me, and maybe I will have you make me one too... I have way too many purses though... lol! I actually love the "Layne" on the side, LOVE that one.... by CGcre8tive.

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

probably the second one. fyi, I just made one of your smashed flower headbands. Turned out pretty cute! thanks for the tutorial.

Melissa said...

I'm all for the expandable tote!

Fisher Family said...

I liked the shape of the 2nd one best.

Jenny said...

The Highbrow Hobo does it for me!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin