Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday Sewing

My baby girl turned 5, and to I thought it would be fun to make her a birthday crown. Well It turned out to be " a clowns hat" ... when I had her put it on in the morning she walked to the mirror and started laughing so hard. She said it looked like a CLOWNS HAT! So much for staying up till midnight to work on a birthday hat! I had to bribe her to wear it, and she for sure was not going to wear it anywhere but around the house.
(I don't really blame her though because its not really as cute as I envisioned it would be)
We had a chef birthday party so I kept busy sewing 6 little aprons (I will make a tutorial on these, because I copied the style of an apron I bought at IKEA that I LOVE) and then making 6 little chef hat (Made from poster board and tissue paper). The party was so much fun, and it was so much fun celebrating her birthday, even though I really really hate that she is getting so big...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Catherine Noorda said...

that was the cutest day! coop loves his apron with a c on it. what a good idea for a bday party. i passed the idea on to my friend in ca.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin