Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Decoupage


The options are endless with what you can do with mod podge...I made this framed letter a couple years ago with some torn scrap book paper... I really love it and had so much fun making it.
Here are some fun things I found that were also decoupaged.
I LOVE this suitcase she did such a great job on it.
Isn't this a fun little chair, I love all the bright colors. I found this over at Haute Nature.
These are so fun, I think I might need to make some of these for myself.
Head over to One Pearl Button to find out how she made these.
Isn't this great, its a fun change from a plain glass vase. Made by How About Orange

Now its your turn, go get some Mod Podge and do something creative!

1 comment:

Catherine Noorda said...

i don't know what mod podge is. but will you have a party and we can all bring something to decopage? it looks so cute i want to learn. hope you're having a great utah getaway.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin