I have been wanting to make one of these bracelots for a while now and finally found time while on vacation...Here is a brief description of how I made mine
1. Cut a strip of fabric about 31/2 inches wide and then almost double the length you want it to end up.
2. Put the right sides of the fabric together and sew a tube leaving one end open.
3. Tie a know a few inches from the closed end and then put a wood ball in the tube.
4. Tie another knot and continue until its as long as you would like it.
5. Sew the end closed.
6. Plan a date to go out on the town and flaunt your stuff..